Q&A with Caitlin:
What’s your favourite food?
My favourite food is sushi. There are so many fresh and delicious combos!
What’s your favourite cooking method?
I love to bake! I have a major sweet tooth and love trying new recipes.
How did you become interested in nutrition?
I grew up involved in sport and have always loved to cook, so as I worked harder to improve my fitness and try new foods, my interest in nutrition grew.
What’s your superpower?
Multitasking! I always have a million things on the go at once.
5 organisation tips that help you eat well:
- Don’t grocery shop on an empty stomach! Planning ahead leads to much better choices.
- If in doubt, double the recipe! You can’t go wrong with leftovers; it will help you have a good lunch already prepared for the next day.
- Write a list of your favourite go-to recipes that are easy to make even when you’re tired.
- Aim for balance over restriction. Occasionally having dessert or going out for ice-cream with friends, instead of cutting everything out, is a great way to continue to enjoy food without overindulging.
- Water intake is as important as food! Invest in a nice drink bottle to motivate you to drink more water.