Meet our paediatric dietitian!
There are so many conflicting messages about what is ‘good’ and ‘bad’ for us, what we ‘should’ and ‘shouldn’t’ eat. These mixed messages make it so difficult to figure out what a healthy diet should look like.
Throw in to the mix a fussy eater, a food intolerance or some other special food requirement and it’s no wonder so many parents feel lost when trying to reach their child’s nutrition needs. Parenthood is stressful enough without this added pressure (I’m a mum of 3, trust me, I know!).
The habits our children learn now are the ones they’ll take into adulthood, and this includes habits formed around food and eating. This is why I am incredibly passionate about working with families to find a healthy diet that works for them. I want to help parents set their children up for a lifetime of healthy eating.
Through my studies and experience as a Mum, I have not only built a solid knowledge of nutrition needs in the early stages of life, but I have also developed practical strategies to help reduce the stress around mealtimes in your home. Let’s work together and build your confidence with food and nutrition!
Michelle can help you with:
- Healthy eating for the whole family
- Introducing solids to your baby
- Feeding fussy toddlers and kids
- Managing allergies and intolerances
- Investigating gastro intestinal issues at any age
- Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry), from the University of Sydney
- Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics, from the University of Canberra
- Certificate in Paediatric Dietetics through the Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne
Private health and/or Medicare rebates are available for private consultations, please discuss this at your appointment.